Returning a working product
If you want to return a working product for replacement or refund you must meet the following conditions:
- You must return the product within the Warranty Period of 30 days of the order date.
- You must return the products in mint, resalable conditions. Your return eligibility will be void if the products has signs of wear, scratches, or damage. If you are not sure about this criteria, please send a picture to email@example.com to judge the condition of the product.
- You must return your products in its original packaging with the full package contents in place.
Digital or custom products (made according your specifications) sales are final. These are not returnable or refundable.
Keep in mind
Before you start the product return process, please keep in mind that:
- You will be responsible for covering the shipping fees to return the product to Mercating;
- If your return is eligible for refund, we will only refund you the price you paid for the returned product, excluding completely the shipping charges, or other fees stated in the original order.
- Before returning any product, you will require to fill the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and the RMA number. Returning a product without an RMA number may result in us not being able to identify your returned products, or may result in a longer processing lead time.
Please follow these steps to initiate your return process and obtain an RMA number:
- Send us an e-mail providing a background of the product you want to return and the order number. You can find the history of your order confirmation within your Mercating™ account. If you receive a defective or damaged item, it would be very helpful if you send us a picture of the issue.
- If your return request is within the Warranty Period and results eligible, we will send you an RMA form to fill.
- Please fill the RMA as follow: A) Identify the product you would like to return within the product list. B) Please input the number of the products you would like to return. C) In the Reason Code, please input the letter corresponding to the reason you want to return your product for.
- Return the form together with the products you want to return. (Please do not print/return the Return and Refunds Policy from the RMA form)
After contacting us, our customer support team will guide you through the return process. While returning your product, please also take note that:
- if you request a replacement of a product we do not have in inventory, you may need to place a whole new order to cover additional production costs and shipping fees.
- the refund option is only available if your request is initiated within 30 days of your order.
- We are not liable for products damaged during transit. Please wrap the product with adequate packaging to prevent this from happening.
Last but not least
- The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
- Proof of postage is not necessarily proof of delivery. We strongly recommend that you send your package through recorded delivery, registered post or courier, and maintain sufficient insurance to cover the value of the goods.
- Please note that the postage fees for the returns of non-defective products are not refundable.
- Please ensure that your returned item is shipped within 30 days of requesting for a return. Otherwise, your request will no longer eligible for return or refund.